Monday, October 25, 2010

Flavor Flavor everywhere!

Boy do I love those flavored butters and oils!  They are packed with flavors that you don't have to do anything to achieve!  No extra chopping,cutting or anything!  Tonight"s dinner is white beans with zucchini, sauted on a flavored oil that has garlic and rosemary in it.  How good does that sound?  I decided to add beans to this dish cuz I think I should be eating more beans.  HAHA and, I had some in the cupboard, of course...since I have a well stocked cupboard!  I am also making tilapia with a garlic herbed butter!  Easy and sooo flavorful!

I would have taken a pix but my camera sucks and is more frustrating to use.  So until I figure out what's going on with that, no pix.  This meal happens to be a fav cuz it is so easy, doesn't take long (when you bake tilapia, it only takes 13 minutes at a 400 degree oven!  Whoohoo!!) and believe it or not, my favorite son, who happens to be a picky eater, will actually eat this fish.  It doesn't get any better than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment