Monday, October 18, 2010

Back in business

 I haven't posted in a very long time.  It hasn't been because I haven't been cooking!  Oh the opposite!!  In fact, I have been so busy cooking that I didn't have enough time to blog.  Well, not so much cooking but baking.

  We did a master tailgate at PSU with favorite daughter, Lauren, at PSU...THE tailgate college.  I made so many cookies and chicken wings I stopped counting. 

Tailgating

Tailgating

 Then, the next week I was invited to a party and asked to make the desserts.  (hmmm, it just occurred to me: was I invited JUST to make the desserts???)  Anyway, back to dinner.  It still comes around, everyday, regardless of other activities!  Here is a delish dinner I made that is super easy and soo good.   It's a new recipe and actually got rave reviews from my family.  It will definitely be incorporated into "the rotation"!  And I always have the ingredients: lemons, olive oil, garlic and white wine! 
lemon/garlic chicken with parmesan crusted potatoes and garlic brocolli

No comments:

Post a Comment