Monday, November 8, 2010

If you buy something already pre-marinated, is that cheating?

So yesterday I went to Trader Joe's.  That is my #2 happy place, right under Weggies!!!  So I decided to buy Trader Joe's herbed and marinated lamb chops.  I never tried them so I decided that now was the time!  I made them tonight and WOW they were yummy! My favorite husband (and only one at that!) commented that I should have bought two racks for the 3 of us.  I will take that as a compliment and will absolutely buy them again.  It's a very easy dinner (shhhhh,don't tell your family though) but looks very complicated.  I also made baked rice (same as stove top rice but bake in a 350 degree oven for about 40 minutes) and roasted cubed butternut squash with thyme and goat cheese.  Very good meal and very easy!   Everything baked in the oven while I caught up on laundry.  My kind of meal.  I would rather have the oven do all the work than me standing over the stove.

No comments:

Post a Comment