Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Delish Turkey

Boy did I use an amazing shortcut tonight for dinner!  And it out-delished my imagination  :)  I went to Wegggies today (my pet name for Wegman's) and bought alot of possibilities.  So tonight I thought I would make a turkey breast.   But by the time I got home, blah blah blah, I didn't feel like looking for recipes,etc.  So I took a flavored butter I had---garlic herb--and slathered (LOVE THAT WORD) it all over the turkey skin and under it too.  I salt and peppered it then roasted it in the oven at 375 degrees for, oh about 1 hour and a few minutes.  Boy oh boy was it delish!  I made a gravy with chicken stock and I put a few teaspoons of the turkey juice from the roasting pan in with it.  SOOO easy and SOOO delish.  Sorry I keep saying the delish word.  But it was kind of like getting a sweater on sale and you actually like the sweater.  Get it?  It was so easy and it was actually...yes, delicious.  Sadly, I didn't take a pix.  I was so hurried to get it on the table I didn't have time.  Well I will certainly make this again (no surprise) and will be sure to snap a photo of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment