Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sunday round up

So, before I talk about what I had for dinner, let's do a review on how well I did with dinners last week.  The bad news is I didn't make enough chicken to have my left-overs later in the week.  But yaa! the dinner was so yummy we ate it all...Well the good news is: I only went to the grocery store one time this past week!  Now that deserves a round of applause!!!  How many times do you go to the grocery store a week?  I rarely only go once. 


So I think I'm gonna try a weekly plan, again.  We shall evaluate it next week.
Sunday: Sloppy Joes and soup (see pix--it was a self serve night!)
Monday: Kenny out so I'll have the soup and will make an easy kid food dinner for Sam
Tuesday: Chicken
Wed: Pasta
Thursday: Left overs
Friday: Fish

self serve: soup, sauteed garlic spinach and sloppy joe fixins

No comments:

Post a Comment